Violent Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent Intent

1 Legion 1 Team 1 Mission

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Families needed for family war!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuscarora
Admin
Tuscarora

ViolentIntent
Class: Mage

Families  needed for family war!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Families needed for family war!!!!   Families  needed for family war!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 2:09 pm

We need as many families involved in the family wars as we can. Even if you dont have high BP you can be very useful in the wars. This is one of the best ways to mess up the enemy and a great way to show them what team work can do.

And from time to time even low bp families can get lucky and get a map Very Happy.

Fam wars can be like a lottery for some members, you never know when you get lucky, and you cant win if you dont play Razz.

Beyond that, the more you play fam wars, the more you come to understand them, and the more that play the war the more effective VI is as a legion. Laughing

Fam wars is a coordiniaded fight, so we need to know who will be where for the wars. If you can play the wars plz get with leadership ( me when i get back Razz ) and we can involve you in the map wars.

If you want to know more about fam wars. how u can help, what map to challange, tips on war etc, plz get with me ty Very Happy

Last edited by Tuscarora on Thu Aug 13, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://vilegion.forumotion.com
Darkside

Darkside

ViolentIntent
Class: Paladin

Families  needed for family war!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Families needed for family war!!!!   Families  needed for family war!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 3:15 am

Tuscarora wrote:
We need as many families involved in the family wars as we can. Even if you dont have high BP u can be very useful in the wars. This is one of the best ways to mess up the enemy and a great way to show them what team work can do.

And from time to time even low bp families can get lucky and get a map Very Happy.

Fam wars can be like a lottery for some members, you never know when you get lucky, and you cant win if you dont play Razz.

Beyond that, the more you play fam wars, the more you come to understand them, and the more that play the war the more effective VI is as a legion. Laughing

Fam wars is a coodiniaded fight, so we need to know who will be where for the wars. If you can play the wars plz get with leadership ( me when i get back Razz ) and we can involve you in the map wars.

Mine is 90% active Smile YOU KNOW IT Razz
Back to top Go down

Families needed for family war!!!!
Page 1 of 1