Violent Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent Intent

1 Legion 1 Team 1 Mission

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tuscarora
Admin
Tuscarora

ViolentIntent
Class: Mage

Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future Empty
PostSubject: Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future   Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:20 am

For those who dont know, or chose to forget....

Originally VI played "nice" in the family wars. We said Highest BP on server held the maps and we didnt jack maps from anyone who was offline or with higher Bps for lower BP members etc.

We pretty much stuck to that for a long time until Henchmen made us mad.

So we went to war in the maps and we take anything we can, any way we can, and now as you have seen even lower BP members have gotten maps from time to time.

Fam wars are coordinated attacks, so if u r challanging maps without going thru me or VI leadership in general, dont cry if a higher VI enters the same map and takes it.

When I call peace in the maps again we will settle the maps by BP again.

But idk when I intend to call peace in the maps again at this point. The enemy were warned to not make us mad and they underestimated what VI could do, and they are paying for it now.

So if u want a chance at getting in a map while we are still at war I suggest you get involved with the wars thru me now and not later, as your chance to get a map without having map BP may come to pass....

TY
Back to top Go down
https://vilegion.forumotion.com
Smoke

ViolentIntent
Class: Warrior

PostSubject: Tuscarora is angry   Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:50 am

i like it when tuscy gets angry lol!
Back to top Go down
http://badman.smoker@yahoo.com
NINGA

PostSubject: Re: Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future   Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:18 am

Tuscarora Why u are Greed Why do you want the occupation of all maps???

Some players respond to develop themselves and you u will an obstacle in front of them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future   Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Family Wars Then, Now and in the Future
Page 1 of 1