Violent Intent
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Violent Intent

1 Legion 1 Team 1 Mission

HomeRegisterLatest imagesLog in

BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tuscarora
Admin
Tuscarora

ViolentIntent
Class: Mage

BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED   BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:24 am

I need good boss hunters to help me organise teams to make VI a force to be reckened with on bosses. 2-4 team leaders will be needed and they will be in charge of bossing teams. I have ways these Team Leaders can create devastating VI teams and I will talk to them about that they can do.
I see this as a true leadership position and it will function under a chain-of-command squad style missions. (Sorry it is the Army SGT in me.)

Effective Leader in this area will be rewarded in several ways... Those who are interested in being a Bossing Team Leader please let me know, and I will talk to you about it in more depth.
Back to top Go down
https://vilegion.forumotion.com
Tuscarora
Admin
Tuscarora

ViolentIntent
Class: Mage

BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED Empty
PostSubject: Re: BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED   BOSS HUNTING TEAM LEADERS NEEDED Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 1:22 pm

From Smoke..

we need high bp players on avatar standby to kill enemys that have just brought shame to our legion and give our legion honor we cant let enemy scum get away with killing our lower ranked players big up Chaos
Back to top Go down
https://vilegion.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1